Senior DevOps Engineer
What we are looking for
This is not a blockchain. We are only utilizing on-chain data for analytics, charting, etc.
We are looking for a Senior Devops Engineer to join our established development team. We are always looking to improve our technologies, processes and products. We have invested heavily into building our application in Rust that can handle high throughput data processing with very low latency. Our systems are designed in a way that allow clients to adjust and modify specific details of what data they would like to index.
This is where your role comes in, in this position you will be architecting the infrastructure to support the creation and deployment of our internal software on cloud systems for various clients.
- Consistently leads in the implementation and support of highly complex infrastructure services in pre-production and production environments.
- Demonstrates strong collaboration skills with developers and product teams to build the best solutions.
- Reviews, audits, and improves existing solution designs and architecture.
- Bachelors in related field or equivalent work experience.
- 2+ years acting as technical lead for DevOps while delivering successful product launches.
- Exceptional strengths using AWS, Jenkins, and other CICD tools and technologies (git branching strategy, Ansible, Terraform, CloudFormation, Selenium)
- Familiar with Rust, C++, or similar
What we are offering
- Excellent and competitive salary
- Company equity
- Full time position with flexible work hours
- Fully remote, work from home / anywhere
- Opportunity to make a real difference and work with a small team