We are a funded startup in the cryptocurrency space with a small, but highly skilled, and motivated team of passionate engineers. We are building the next generation of blockchain data indexing. We aim to provide a robust and powerful API infrastructure for developers to quickly query real time data from various decentralized applications on the blockchain.
What you'll be doing
In this role you will be primarily working to enable robust and scalable archive nodes for different blockchains including Ethereum, Binance Smart Chain, Polygon, Solana, etc. These nodes need to scale beyond a single machine unlike the current geth forks. These nodes will need to be cost effective to operate while still being able to respond to a 1000x traffic increase and keeping latencies low. Performance is critical and optimizations to save milliseconds are important. You will be responsible for leading the development and operating this software in the cloud.
What we are looking for
- 5+ years of experience as a software engineer.
- Familiarity with the Ethereum Virtual Machine (other blockchain experience a plus)
- Significant professional experience with Rust or Go.
- Previous experience with key value stores such as RocksDB, Cassandra, Dynamo, etc.
- Experience architecting, building and/or optimizing low latency systems where performance is of high priority.
- Experience with distributed systems.
- Experience with CI/CD systems like GitLab runners, GitHub actions, etc.
- Ability to work independently to execute.
- Ability to write high quality, well-tested code.
- Proficiency in written and oral English.
- Prior experience working remotely with a team in different timezones.
What we are offering
- Competitive salary, depending on experience, with equity options
- Signing bonus, depending on experience
- Fully remote, set your own schedule
- Work at a fast growing startup
- Professional and career development
- Create solutions that matter and have a direct impact to the company