In this Full-Stack developer position, you will be part of a small team of engineers ("innovation team"), using cutting-edge technologies to build exciting and innovative products in the blockchain ecosystem.
The ideal candidate will possess a keen attention to detail, a strong creative drive and a thorough understanding of industry standards. You must have the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize properly.
- 5+ years of software engineering experience.
- Back-end development skills, ideally in Java, C# or a similar OO language
- Highly proficient in TypeScript
- Working knowledge of databases (NoSQL, Postgres, MongoDB and/or relational), RESTful service architectures, and Web architecture components (e.g., NGINX, Varnish, Apache, etc.)
- Experience with build pipelines and tools (e.g., Grunt, Gulp, WebPack, SASS, etc)
- Experience writing unit tests and testable code
- Experience in creating responsive layouts
- Understanding architectural paradigms and best practices
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Mindset & Competencies
- You own your code from ideation to development, and through QA and support
- Write clean and well-tested code
- Work together with design, frontend engineers, and product management to deliver new and improve existing features.
- Improve existing Product Architecture and coach other Engineers by sharing best practices.
- You execute. We are a small team building new things and this job is a hands-on role.
- You have an owner’s mindset. You take the initiative to completely resolve issues as they arise
Bonus if you also have...
Familiar with blockchain dapps, web3
Prior experience with Kubernetes, AWS, and Docker, DevOps related
Received a BS or MS in Computer Science or related field.
What we offer
Opportunities for massive career growth with work that makes a big impact for the company
Very competitive annual salary
Set your own hours
Bonuses and equity